What? Summer already? We have 11 days of school left and most of the "big stuff" is all done. I still owe you pictures from our fabulous Annual Project day, but for now, just trust me that it was amazing. This week we have "Buddy Days" where the future kindergarten students come visit for the afternoon and they get a campus tour from a current kindergarten student! Just signs that the year is ending! So.......I'm joining the Summer Bucket List Linky Party over at Miss Kindergarten!
1. Yoga! I know I shared how much yoga has been helping my recent back injury and I'm so excited to keep going and become stronger and healthier!
2. Read for fun! I want to catch up on all those books sitting on my Kindle app just because it is fun for me. Any recommendations for fun books to read?
3. Check off some Pinterest cooking/baking/DIY projects! I got a lot of organizing done over Winter Break but I have pinned many things since then. Top projects to complete: Finish my quilt and start a new one! Which one do you like best?
4. Travel! I'm going to see my grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins in Israel in June and a new cousin will be born while I'm there :). I'm also going on a one week trip with my other grandmother to London just for fun. My best friend and I always plan a trip - we're considering Florida and Oregon, what do you think? AND I want to make it out to Texas to meet a dear friend's new addition! That's a lot of time at the airport, eek!
5. Hit some milestones - 100 TpT products available. 100 blog followers. Any others I should aim for?
6. Do lots of fun things that aren't on my bucket list! I just want to enjoy LA in the summertime and see friends and eat good food and relax by the water and hike. Unexpected adventures are the goal!
I'm looking forward to seeing everyone else's plans for summer!